It is important to keep in mind that when creating a Hotmail / Outlook account, we access all services, as we obtain a Microsoft account accessing a large number of services and tools from the inbox.
Once we enter the inbox of our email Hotmail, entering our email address and password of access, we can see in the upper left corner an icon with nine small squares forming a square, click and we can see all the advantages That you have when you have created your Hotmail / Outlook account.
Next we will tell you in detail each one of the services and tools that we can see in the following image.
- Mail: is the web-based and totally free email sending and receiving services that happened to be called and changed the domain to Outlook.com.
- Calendar: from here we can manage our appointments and appointments by date and time synchronizing and creating alarms with our mobile phone, taking your agenda everywhere.
- People: here we can manage, create, edit or delete contacts, and synchronize them with our mobile phone with Windows Phone operating system.
- OneDrive: gives us 5 GB of online storage in the cloud so you can carry your important files everywhere.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerPoint y Sway: All the tools of the Microsoft Office package online, being able to open, edit and create any of the documents.
- Skype: is the instant messaging service that stands out for being able to make voice calls and video calls. It can be run online from the Hotmail inbox. This way we will not have to install any software on our computer.
- Bing: Microsoft web browser, to find everything you need on the net.
- MSN: News portal with several categories of information: Entertainments, Finance, Time, Travel, recipes, sports, health, lifestyles, among others.